Thursday, May 20, 2004
Memo to Dave
Do not doubt the power of The Alliance. Ever.
Feel free, however, to doubt the enthusiasm of The Alliance. Much like my Alliance partner, I have reached a state of extreme apathy when it comes to American Idol. I think it hit me the other night when I realized that the oldest person still in the competition is five years younger than me. Then again, this same feeling seems to surface every year around this time. Much like last year, I suspect I'll only watch about three minutes of the finale in an attempt to avoid all forms of filler (especially those that involve Paula Abdul and Simon Cowell making out very badly).
Do not doubt the power of The Alliance. Ever.
Feel free, however, to doubt the enthusiasm of The Alliance. Much like my Alliance partner, I have reached a state of extreme apathy when it comes to American Idol. I think it hit me the other night when I realized that the oldest person still in the competition is five years younger than me. Then again, this same feeling seems to surface every year around this time. Much like last year, I suspect I'll only watch about three minutes of the finale in an attempt to avoid all forms of filler (especially those that involve Paula Abdul and Simon Cowell making out very badly).
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]