Wednesday, September 04, 2002
Somewhere over the rainbow...
Dreams really do come true. Kelly won. Now if only I can get her to buy me a bagel.
I've actually had enough of the Celine Dion wannabes. Right now, I'm listening to a real American idol, Sarah Magill Mueller, who has a better voice than most of the finalists, writes her own songs, is my friend and would probably buy me a bagel if I asked.
As for you, Kate, let me just say, I'm shocked! You'll vote for Bush but not for Kelly? I thought all you Texans were supposed to stick together.
Dreams really do come true. Kelly won. Now if only I can get her to buy me a bagel.
I've actually had enough of the Celine Dion wannabes. Right now, I'm listening to a real American idol, Sarah Magill Mueller, who has a better voice than most of the finalists, writes her own songs, is my friend and would probably buy me a bagel if I asked.
As for you, Kate, let me just say, I'm shocked! You'll vote for Bush but not for Kelly? I thought all you Texans were supposed to stick together.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]