Tuesday, July 25, 2006

And the winner is...
All right, I think I've dragged this thing out long enough. So without further ado, I proudly present the winner of the first (and hopefully only) season of American Cereal!: Heartland Original Granola!

It's true that this was the cereal with the highest score, so the result seems pretty cut and dry, but to be honest, I didn't really even consider score when deciding. The fact is, this was the only cereal in the competition that had me both pining for it before bed and springing up in the morning in anticipation of having a bowl. Yes, I'm a little worried about the astronomical fat content, but I've decided to intersperse it with the runners up (Kashi Crunch! and Peanut Butter Puffins) if I suddenly find it difficult to button my jeans.

It's still a little too early, and so I don't want to jinx it, but I think I could be falling in love again. If nothing else, this new cereal has made me forget my old one. And what's a good rebound relationship for, if not that?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]