Thursday, November 10, 2005
Oh, whatever
This morning, I spent a good deal of time that I don't really have writing about the continuing saga of my trials and tribulations with my bathtub drain, only to have the post be inexplicably devoured by Blogger. So the long and short of it is: Last night, after I had to actually bail water out of my bathtub with a bucket just to take a shower, I finally broke down and called my landlord, who very sweetly agreed to unclog the drain for me even though it is not technically his responsibility. And apparently there was enough hair down there to fashion several new wigs for Cher, so my previous statement was not quite the hyperbole I had intended it to be. I have been informed by my landlord that there is now a big mess waiting for me in my bathroom, but honestly, I'm just glad that a bucket will no longer figure into my bathtime ritual.
Hmm, I guess recreating the story wasn't so painful. I should've just written that brief account in the first place.
This morning, I spent a good deal of time that I don't really have writing about the continuing saga of my trials and tribulations with my bathtub drain, only to have the post be inexplicably devoured by Blogger. So the long and short of it is: Last night, after I had to actually bail water out of my bathtub with a bucket just to take a shower, I finally broke down and called my landlord, who very sweetly agreed to unclog the drain for me even though it is not technically his responsibility. And apparently there was enough hair down there to fashion several new wigs for Cher, so my previous statement was not quite the hyperbole I had intended it to be. I have been informed by my landlord that there is now a big mess waiting for me in my bathroom, but honestly, I'm just glad that a bucket will no longer figure into my bathtime ritual.
Hmm, I guess recreating the story wasn't so painful. I should've just written that brief account in the first place.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]