Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Still clogged after all these...um, hours
So you call yourself a plumber, do you, Liquid Plumr? Actually, it appears that you call yourself a "plumr," and I'm beginning to think the key to your ineptitude lies in the omission of those two small but important letters. How else am I to explain the fact that my bathtub drain seems to be working worse after I used you than it was before? Satisfaction guaranteed, my ass.

Then again, maybe this is my fault. I mean, I know there's probably enough hair down there to outfit Cher with a few new wigs, so it can't be an easy job for you. I'm willing to give you one more chance, this time in gel form, but I'm warning you--if you don't get your act together, I'm going Drano so fast you won't know what hit you.

(I realize at this point, I should probably just give up on the home remedies and call my landlord, but he specifically told me when I signed my lease that he hates getting calls about clogged bathtub drains. He followed this with an explanation of how to keep the drains from getting clogged, but I had already tuned out by that point, which, in retrospect, was maybe not the smartest decision. Hmm, maybe I should move to Maine just so I don't have to deal with this.)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]