Friday, March 18, 2005
My famous phone
It has become increasingly apparent that phones owned by me are often the objects of desire of television stars (or at least television prop people). First there was Felicity and her color-changing crappy Target phone. Now it has come to my attention that Julie Cooper-Nichol (she of worst-named-fake-porno-ever fame) has the same phone in her office at The Newport Group that I have at my job.
Its appearance on The O.C. last night was not the beginning of my phone’s fame. It has also had small parts in First Daughter (which, again, I can’t believe I’m actually admitting to having seen) and the Ocean’s Eleven remake. I get so excited every time I see my phone on-screen, and, if other people are with me when I spot it, I can’t resist proudly pointing it out to them. Now if only my job could be as glamorous as a) launching a magazine that will feature my picture on the cover every month, b) running several high-class casinos, or c) being president of the United States.
It has become increasingly apparent that phones owned by me are often the objects of desire of television stars (or at least television prop people). First there was Felicity and her color-changing crappy Target phone. Now it has come to my attention that Julie Cooper-Nichol (she of worst-named-fake-porno-ever fame) has the same phone in her office at The Newport Group that I have at my job.
Its appearance on The O.C. last night was not the beginning of my phone’s fame. It has also had small parts in First Daughter (which, again, I can’t believe I’m actually admitting to having seen) and the Ocean’s Eleven remake. I get so excited every time I see my phone on-screen, and, if other people are with me when I spot it, I can’t resist proudly pointing it out to them. Now if only my job could be as glamorous as a) launching a magazine that will feature my picture on the cover every month, b) running several high-class casinos, or c) being president of the United States.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]