Thursday, December 12, 2002
MORE IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT FELICITY'S PHONE
Because at least one other person cares. It was back to red last night. Oh, that crazy color-changing phone! I wonder what color it will be tonight! But I must add that Tyra Banks (who seems to me a little old to be playing a college student considering that she played a college student on Fresh Prince about 10 years ago) had a blue one of those phones on last night's episode. So they appear to be product-placing the phones, only they're doing it very badly because Lyndsay and I are the only ones who noticed. I think I've exhausted this subject, and so I will try to move on to more interesting ones tomorrow.
Because at least one other person cares. It was back to red last night. Oh, that crazy color-changing phone! I wonder what color it will be tonight! But I must add that Tyra Banks (who seems to me a little old to be playing a college student considering that she played a college student on Fresh Prince about 10 years ago) had a blue one of those phones on last night's episode. So they appear to be product-placing the phones, only they're doing it very badly because Lyndsay and I are the only ones who noticed. I think I've exhausted this subject, and so I will try to move on to more interesting ones tomorrow.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]