Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I don't know how Blair Waldorf does it
For the past hour or so, I've had a searing pain spreading slowly throughout my entire jaw. I was just about to pick up the phone and make a dentist appointment (it IS about that time again anyway), when suddenly I realized what the problem was: My faux Burberry headband (which I wore as part of an outfit that included riding boots and a sweater with pearl buttons up the back; I thought I'd celebrate the downfall of the Republican party by dressing as WASPily as possible today) was digging into my head in such a way that it was putting an inordinate amount of pressure on my jaw. As soon as I removed the headband, the pain went away. If this is what happens every time one wears a headband, no wonder Blair Waldorf is so atrociously bitchy all the time.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]