Monday, September 24, 2007

Yatta!
It took some extraordinary measures (like upgrading my Netflix plan from two-at-a-time to three-at-a-time, and downloading a bunch of software updates for my computer so that I could actually watch the final episode that I purchased from iTunes) and a little bit of sacrifice for the greater good (on Dave's part, mind you, not mine--I made him watch the first few episodes with me and, just when I'd gotten him hooked, took the discs away from him in the interest of sticking to my stringent schedule), but just in the nick of time, I managed to pack in all 23 episodes of the first season of Heroes in time for tonight's premiere. If "managing to watch an insane amount of TV when my schedule was already pretty full" can be considered a superpower, that's definitely the one I have.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]