Thursday, June 07, 2007
At press time...
...I have no reasonable explanation as to why I should have been singing a rousing rendition of Carole King's "Where You Lead" with Jenna and Barbara Bush in my dream last night. I mean, I can explain the song (it came on iTunes last night while I was frantically cleaning my apartment in preparation for my family's arrival in town tomorrow), but the Bush twins? They just came out of nowhere.
...I have no reasonable explanation as to why I should have been singing a rousing rendition of Carole King's "Where You Lead" with Jenna and Barbara Bush in my dream last night. I mean, I can explain the song (it came on iTunes last night while I was frantically cleaning my apartment in preparation for my family's arrival in town tomorrow), but the Bush twins? They just came out of nowhere.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]