Wednesday, May 02, 2007

World domination: achieved!
If I hadn't already suspected that MySpace had managed to achieve its apparent goal of taking over the entire world, this post of Holly's probably would have clued me in. And if I still had any lingering doubts, the voicemail that I received from my friend Chris yesterday would have cemented it. It went as follows: "Hey, Clare, it's Chris. Call me back and tell me what your MySpace name is so I can add you as a friend."

Yes, that's right. It seems that we've moved well beyond the point where "Are you on MySpace?" is a conversation starter. Now it's just assumed that, if you don't live under a rock (or in a bag), you must be on MySpace. Perhaps I should just pick up and move to Dubuque now, because I still have no intention of jumping on the MySpace bandwagon. And not just because I hear all the good derogatory URLs are taken.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]