Monday, September 04, 2006
We hold these truths to be self-evident...
...that doing work at the end of a holiday weekend is so much more fun if you're pretending to be Veronica Mars. Sure, I may only be researching ideas for potential freelance articles, but with just the right cynical, eyes-half-shut stare as I peer at the Google search on my laptop, I might as well be thisclose to tracking down who really killed Lilly Kane. The running voice-over in my head kinda helps, too.
...that doing work at the end of a holiday weekend is so much more fun if you're pretending to be Veronica Mars. Sure, I may only be researching ideas for potential freelance articles, but with just the right cynical, eyes-half-shut stare as I peer at the Google search on my laptop, I might as well be thisclose to tracking down who really killed Lilly Kane. The running voice-over in my head kinda helps, too.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]