Friday, September 22, 2006
Pretty much the most awesome thing ever
I say "pretty much" because the honor of THE most awesome thing ever goes, of course, to my own brainchild, The Saved by the Bell Blog. But considering that I haven't updated the site in nearly a year (wow, has it really been that long?), it's possible that this girl, who lends the same sarcastic treatment to another iconic piece of my adolescence, The Baby-Sitters Club, could soon edge out my little side project.
Warning: If you were as obsessed as I was with the BSC as a pre-teen (and if you're a girl in your mid-20s, the odds are pretty good), click on the above link with caution. This hilariously addictive blog is the reason why I got very little work done yesterday, and I've since dragged two others (the similarly BSC-obsessed Kate and Francesca) into the downward spiral of time-wasting. But it's worth it. Oh, it's worth it.
I say "pretty much" because the honor of THE most awesome thing ever goes, of course, to my own brainchild, The Saved by the Bell Blog. But considering that I haven't updated the site in nearly a year (wow, has it really been that long?), it's possible that this girl, who lends the same sarcastic treatment to another iconic piece of my adolescence, The Baby-Sitters Club, could soon edge out my little side project.
Warning: If you were as obsessed as I was with the BSC as a pre-teen (and if you're a girl in your mid-20s, the odds are pretty good), click on the above link with caution. This hilariously addictive blog is the reason why I got very little work done yesterday, and I've since dragged two others (the similarly BSC-obsessed Kate and Francesca) into the downward spiral of time-wasting. But it's worth it. Oh, it's worth it.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]