Monday, August 21, 2006

Some stuff
-Yesterday I fell of my bike while waiting at an intersection in what was quite possibly the stupidest maneuver ever. One second I was standing there, perfectly vertical, and the next? Totally horizontal, sprawled out on the sidewalk. I can only imagine what it must have looked like to random passers-by. If only someone had had a video camera, I dare say I'd be raking in the big bucks from America's Funniest Home Videos right now. (Or maybe not. How much money do they give away, anyway? It can't be that much, if they're still on the air.)

-I've been watching too much Gilmore Girls again. Lately, I've picked up the habit of wanting to use the Girls' trademark coy rebuff of "Dirty!" at every conceivable opportunity. Like when I read this conversation between Doug and his mom. Or when I saw that the sermon at the church service I attended yesterday was entitled "Eating Christ." Although you have to admit that the latter was kind of asking for it. (What? It's not like I said it out loud in the middle of church. I just thought it. Which is still probably enough to send me straight to hell. Damn you, Gilmore Girls!)

-I'm so happy about not being sick anymore that I can barely sit still. The fact that it was 67 degrees and freaking gorgeous outside this morning is not helping matters much.

-I really like the word "phantasmagoria." I was flipping through the dictionary earlier and came across it. It's awesome. That's all.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]