Sunday, March 26, 2006

More ruminations on age
Apparently, Netflix thinks I'm 12. Among the movies it suggested that I might like, based on my past selections, are Herbie: Fully Loaded and Ice Princess. I guess this is what happens when you queue practically a whole season of a prime-time teen soap.

If I'm 12, however, then my little sister is 80. She just left a message on my cell phone but said not to call her back tonight because she and her boyfriend are getting ready to go to bed. It's 7:00. All right, they're in West Virginia, so technically it's 8:00, but still. What kind of 24-year-old goes to bed at 8:00? The kind who doesn't religiously watch Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy, I'm guessing. Most Sundays, I'm lucky if I can make it into bed by midnight. But then, I'm not a grown-up.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]