Friday, January 27, 2006
Your Friday diversion
If you, like me, are sitting around bored out of your mind at work because you suddenly have far less work to do than you've ever had before, and there don't seem to be any hand-modeling jobs coming your way at the moment (and I can only imagine that many of you are in such a pickle), fear not, for I have found a diversion for you.
For the past couple of hours, I have been completely engrossed in reading Things My Girlfriend and I Have Argued About. It is, in a word, awesome. It is also, in another word, time-consuming. So, in two words: Awesome and time-consuming. Perfect. That's just what this never-ending Friday needs.
If you, like me, are sitting around bored out of your mind at work because you suddenly have far less work to do than you've ever had before, and there don't seem to be any hand-modeling jobs coming your way at the moment (and I can only imagine that many of you are in such a pickle), fear not, for I have found a diversion for you.
For the past couple of hours, I have been completely engrossed in reading Things My Girlfriend and I Have Argued About. It is, in a word, awesome. It is also, in another word, time-consuming. So, in two words: Awesome and time-consuming. Perfect. That's just what this never-ending Friday needs.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]