Friday, January 13, 2006
Why? No, seriously. Why?
Why do they make see-through wedding dresses? I'm not talking about dresses with some sort of sheer overlay. I'm talking about dresses with bodices made of lace or other semi-transparent material, so that the bride's nipples are clearly visible through the fabric. Who is buying these dresses? Are there really brides out there who desire nothing more than to flash 200 of their closest friends and family on the big day? Is this some sort of incentive to get people to attend the ceremony? "The honor of your presence is requested at our wedding. If you come, you'll get to see my nipples!"
Honestly, people. Even Britney Spears' wedding dress, while obscenely short, was at least opaque.
Why do they make see-through wedding dresses? I'm not talking about dresses with some sort of sheer overlay. I'm talking about dresses with bodices made of lace or other semi-transparent material, so that the bride's nipples are clearly visible through the fabric. Who is buying these dresses? Are there really brides out there who desire nothing more than to flash 200 of their closest friends and family on the big day? Is this some sort of incentive to get people to attend the ceremony? "The honor of your presence is requested at our wedding. If you come, you'll get to see my nipples!"
Honestly, people. Even Britney Spears' wedding dress, while obscenely short, was at least opaque.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]