Wednesday, January 18, 2006
This may be another one for the "too much information" file...
...but if I have to hear it, then you at least have to hear about it.
Late the other night, I was sitting in my favorite chair, innocently tapping away on my laptop, when I heard someone who may or may not have been my upstairs neighbor's belly-dancer girlfriend having what was quite possibly the loudest orgasm on record. She put to shame both the famous When Harry Met Sally deli scene and your average Herbal Essences commercial. She brought to mind the turn of phrase once used by Chandler on Friends when describing the effect he hoped to have on his new girlfriend: "My God, someone's killing her in there." For a moment I wondered if Danielle had moved back in, but even at her most vocal, she was no match for this girl.
I'm really hoping this was a one-night stand, because honestly, I don't know if I can take this kind of interruption on a regular basis. Although I guess I couldn't blame her if she wanted to come back for more.
...but if I have to hear it, then you at least have to hear about it.
Late the other night, I was sitting in my favorite chair, innocently tapping away on my laptop, when I heard someone who may or may not have been my upstairs neighbor's belly-dancer girlfriend having what was quite possibly the loudest orgasm on record. She put to shame both the famous When Harry Met Sally deli scene and your average Herbal Essences commercial. She brought to mind the turn of phrase once used by Chandler on Friends when describing the effect he hoped to have on his new girlfriend: "My God, someone's killing her in there." For a moment I wondered if Danielle had moved back in, but even at her most vocal, she was no match for this girl.
I'm really hoping this was a one-night stand, because honestly, I don't know if I can take this kind of interruption on a regular basis. Although I guess I couldn't blame her if she wanted to come back for more.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]