Sunday, December 04, 2005
The problem with sleeping on custom mattresses...
Is that when you get home, your regular mattress, which has always seemed quite comfortable (not that I've ever considered myself a particularly mattress-sensitive person), now feels like crap. (I think maybe the awesome mattress turned me into a mattress-sensitive person, too, which can't be good.) I'm also missing the super-fluffy down pillows and the four-kajillion thread count sheets. And I don't have an extra deep soaking tub or a bath concierge. My apartment sucks.
Is that when you get home, your regular mattress, which has always seemed quite comfortable (not that I've ever considered myself a particularly mattress-sensitive person), now feels like crap. (I think maybe the awesome mattress turned me into a mattress-sensitive person, too, which can't be good.) I'm also missing the super-fluffy down pillows and the four-kajillion thread count sheets. And I don't have an extra deep soaking tub or a bath concierge. My apartment sucks.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]