Friday, November 04, 2005
Quote of the Day
"The world is her gynecologist." --my friend Elizabeth, on Paris Hilton, upon seeing this picture, in which Paris's birth-control patch is clearly visible through the sheer underwear she is pulling her...um, other underwear (?) down to expose.
(My reaction to this picture? "Sometimes I wonder why she even bothers putting on clothes at all before she leaves the house." Also, don't ask me why, but I would've pegged Paris as a birth-control ring kinda girl.)
"The world is her gynecologist." --my friend Elizabeth, on Paris Hilton, upon seeing this picture, in which Paris's birth-control patch is clearly visible through the sheer underwear she is pulling her...um, other underwear (?) down to expose.
(My reaction to this picture? "Sometimes I wonder why she even bothers putting on clothes at all before she leaves the house." Also, don't ask me why, but I would've pegged Paris as a birth-control ring kinda girl.)
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]