Monday, November 21, 2005

Just breathe.
This is what I need to do. Stop. Think. Breathe. Unfortunately, I don't have the luxury of time that will allow me to stop or to think, or even to breathe. And therein lies the rub.

Just when I allowed myself a moment of relief at the passage of my deadlines, I find out that some changes are being made that will require a deadline that should have been more than a month away to be pushed up by a couple of weeks--where it will fall right on top of another deadline that was already starting to cause me concern. So it appears that I'm looking at another few weeks of marathon writing without much of a break in between...which can't be a good thing, since I'm already past the point of being burnt out as it is.

Writing a novel in a month was a piece of cake compared to this.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]