Monday, October 24, 2005
"Manic Monday" doesn't even begin to cover it
Oh, Susanna Hoffs, you just have no idea. Between last Monday's crying and screaming of obscenities and today's...well, I don't even want to get into it right now, but suffice it to say that tears were shed and obscenities were, if not screamed, uttered in louder-than-normal tones, Mondays in October really aren't shaping up too well. So is it any wonder that I'm considering staying in the greater northern Illinois/central Wisconsin area an extra day after my big wedding weekend and blaming it on a missed and/or cancelled flight? Of course, given what happened to me the last time I attended a wedding for one of my study-abroad friends, it's highly possible I won't have to make up excuses at all...in which case, I'm not sure that would be any improvement on the current state of my Mondays.
Oh, Susanna Hoffs, you just have no idea. Between last Monday's crying and screaming of obscenities and today's...well, I don't even want to get into it right now, but suffice it to say that tears were shed and obscenities were, if not screamed, uttered in louder-than-normal tones, Mondays in October really aren't shaping up too well. So is it any wonder that I'm considering staying in the greater northern Illinois/central Wisconsin area an extra day after my big wedding weekend and blaming it on a missed and/or cancelled flight? Of course, given what happened to me the last time I attended a wedding for one of my study-abroad friends, it's highly possible I won't have to make up excuses at all...in which case, I'm not sure that would be any improvement on the current state of my Mondays.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]