Sunday, October 16, 2005

In lieu of an actual review of Elizabethtown
I would just like to say that I would very much enjoy it if Cameron Crowe would be my boyfriend and make me lots and lots of mix tapes. And also maybe occasionally stand outside my window and play some of those mix tapes whilst holding a boom box over his head. That would be swell.

Of course, I realize this is probably never going to happen (and not just because I'd be facing some pretty stiff competition from Nikki and possibly about a million other girls our age), so I guess I'll just have to be content with buying the movie's soundtrack.

The wedding tally continues
No. of weddings attended: 2
No. of weddings left to attend: 2
No. of times seen Hugh Grant at wedding: 0

I'm beginning to notice a pattern developing here.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]