Monday, September 19, 2005
Why do Mondays always have to start like this?
Last night, I had a very vivid dream in which I had kissed one of the (married) coaches at my high school (and he wasn't even one of the cute ones…ugh), and I guess I told too many people about it, because the whole town found out, and I tried to deny it, but then I had to appear in front of this disciplinary committee that included my military uncle and my crazy freelance boss, and I confessed everything, and then our photo stylist called me and said she didn’t want me going on photo shoots for the magazine because my new reputation as a home-wrecker had people saying that maybe they should rename the magazine Southern Whore, and my mother wouldn’t let me, like, breathe without checking with her first to make sure I wasn’t doing something bad again, and then I woke up and I guess I was so distraught by the dream that I totally forgot that I had to drop something off at my freelance job until I was nearly halfway to my regular job, and I had to double back and was 15 minutes late to work this morning as a result.
Gah! How soon until Friday?
Last night, I had a very vivid dream in which I had kissed one of the (married) coaches at my high school (and he wasn't even one of the cute ones…ugh), and I guess I told too many people about it, because the whole town found out, and I tried to deny it, but then I had to appear in front of this disciplinary committee that included my military uncle and my crazy freelance boss, and I confessed everything, and then our photo stylist called me and said she didn’t want me going on photo shoots for the magazine because my new reputation as a home-wrecker had people saying that maybe they should rename the magazine Southern Whore, and my mother wouldn’t let me, like, breathe without checking with her first to make sure I wasn’t doing something bad again, and then I woke up and I guess I was so distraught by the dream that I totally forgot that I had to drop something off at my freelance job until I was nearly halfway to my regular job, and I had to double back and was 15 minutes late to work this morning as a result.
Gah! How soon until Friday?
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]