Tuesday, September 27, 2005
What time is it?
Why, it’s Burger Time! My sister just instant messaged me to let me know that Burger Time, my favorite old-school Atari game (actually, the console of my uncle’s that we always played it on isn’t even a real Atari—it’s the generic, low-rent version), can now be downloaded to your cell phone.
Well, in theory. It can’t be downloaded to my cell phone because, much like the original generic Atari, my cell phone is both old-school and low-rent. But I’m due for a phone upgrade in January, and you better believe I’m dreaming of a burger-filled Christmas.
Why, it’s Burger Time! My sister just instant messaged me to let me know that Burger Time, my favorite old-school Atari game (actually, the console of my uncle’s that we always played it on isn’t even a real Atari—it’s the generic, low-rent version), can now be downloaded to your cell phone.
Well, in theory. It can’t be downloaded to my cell phone because, much like the original generic Atari, my cell phone is both old-school and low-rent. But I’m due for a phone upgrade in January, and you better believe I’m dreaming of a burger-filled Christmas.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]