Sunday, September 25, 2005

Shameless self-promotion
Hey, remember that time I wrote a novel? (How can you possibly forget, when I take great pains to remind you so often?) Well, have you ever been at the airport, say, or in line at the DMV, and thought to yourself, "Man, I really wish I had a copy of Clare's novel to read right now?" Who among us hasn't, right?

Which is why I'm pleased to announce that you can now procure your very own paperback copy of the novel right here, for the rock-bottom price of around $8. Of course, you can still read it online as many times as you want for free, but I don't think I have to tell you that's going to be pretty damn hard to do while waiting in line at the DMV. Besides, believe me when I say that there is no greater thrill than reading my novel while sitting in the airport. All right, that's probably a lot more of a thrill for me than it would be for any of you. So how about this? The paperback version has a super-swell cover designed by the very talented Kristen, with some help from her very talented photographer husband, Jason. And there's a back-cover quote from Holly! What more could you want?

Hurry, while supplies last! (Man, I should really have my own infomercial.)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]