Wednesday, September 14, 2005
Mama said there'd be days like this
And on days like this, I often think back to a few words of wisdom uttered by The Divine Miss Jen (I'm paraphrasing slightly here, as said utterance took place, like, three years ago): "It's not like we're doing brain surgery here. If we make a mistake, no one's going to die."
When you're trying to get two magazines out the door on the same day, all you can say is, "Thank God for that."
And on days like this, I often think back to a few words of wisdom uttered by The Divine Miss Jen (I'm paraphrasing slightly here, as said utterance took place, like, three years ago): "It's not like we're doing brain surgery here. If we make a mistake, no one's going to die."
When you're trying to get two magazines out the door on the same day, all you can say is, "Thank God for that."
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]