Thursday, September 08, 2005
Lost in...mangoes
Ever since this lovely lass turned me on to cinnamon mangoes and I turned myself on to Lost, the combination of the two has been my favorite mid-week summer treat. The sudden chill in the air had already indicated such, but tonight as I peeled back the skin of the mango and the juice ran down my fingers, it hit me even harder that summer is almost over. Mangoes will soon be out of season, and Lost is starting a new season. I only have one week left before I have to bid my favorite summer ritual good-bye, but until then, I'm holding on to the summer for as long as I can.
Ever since this lovely lass turned me on to cinnamon mangoes and I turned myself on to Lost, the combination of the two has been my favorite mid-week summer treat. The sudden chill in the air had already indicated such, but tonight as I peeled back the skin of the mango and the juice ran down my fingers, it hit me even harder that summer is almost over. Mangoes will soon be out of season, and Lost is starting a new season. I only have one week left before I have to bid my favorite summer ritual good-bye, but until then, I'm holding on to the summer for as long as I can.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]