Friday, September 09, 2005

Extra! Extra!
Pictures from D.C. are now up! See me perform death-defying stunts, such as holding up the Washington Monument with one hand (again)! See Nikki transform herself into a vodka mommy with the help of some large sunglasses and a bottle of water! See Dave get chewed up and spit out by the ocean! See me make friends with a duck! (No, really! And not even a dead one!)

You can find all this excitement (and more) right here.

Other stuff
My parents sent me a card in the mail yesterday that said, "You are a daughter who has never done anything to cause us worry and stress...(open card)...Have you?!" Oh, Lord. They're onto me.

This morning, I woke up to U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For." That sounds about right.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]