Thursday, September 22, 2005

Down the hatch
So last night, we finally learned what's in the hatch on Lost: an IKEA! No, really. How else do you think Mysterious And Possibly Evil Yet Also Sort Of Hot Scottish (Scottish? Irish? I need an expert opinion here) Guy managed to outfit that bachelor pad he has deep, deep down in the hatch so stylishly? It's gotta be IKEA, although from the looks of things, they might also have an Urban Outfitters and possibly a Crate & Barrel down there somewhere.

I, for one, am incensed. How completely unfair that the secret underground hatch on an unnamed deserted island would get an IKEA, an Urban Outfitters, and a Crate & Barrel before we would! Although judging by the old-school electronics that MAPEYASOHSG (my, that's an unweildy acronym!) is using, they haven't gotten an Apple store just yet. So that gives me some solace.

Random Model Wannabe's Quote of the Week
"I'm the jam! How could anybody not want to butter their bread with me?"

That's awesome. Or it would be if it made any modicum of sense, which it does not. I miss Janice already. Sigh.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]