Thursday, August 25, 2005
I may never have to buy another CD again
This is the beauty of having a co-worker who has similar taste in music and also owns approximately 40,000 CDs, all of which she’s uploaded to iTunes. Last night, I fell in love with a Damien Rice song (“Delicate”) after hearing it on Lost, and by this morning, I had managed to copy the entire CD over to my personal music library. She even threw in the new Coldplay CD for good measure. I meant it when I said my CD buying days might be over. Hmm, I wonder if she has any Iron & Wine…
This is the beauty of having a co-worker who has similar taste in music and also owns approximately 40,000 CDs, all of which she’s uploaded to iTunes. Last night, I fell in love with a Damien Rice song (“Delicate”) after hearing it on Lost, and by this morning, I had managed to copy the entire CD over to my personal music library. She even threw in the new Coldplay CD for good measure. I meant it when I said my CD buying days might be over. Hmm, I wonder if she has any Iron & Wine…
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]