Monday, May 02, 2005

The next best thing
Is it possible to actually fall in love with a song? I think it is, because I'm pretty sure I've done it before. Right now, I'm in that first flush with Iron & Wine's "Jesus the Mexican Boy." Really, I'm sort of in love with all of his songs, but this one especially.

Yesterday, I did laundry, cleaned my kitchen (and in the process put away some Christmas gifts--I know--that had been residing in one of my chairs since December), did my grocery shopping for the week, went to yoga class, balanced my checkbook, mended some clothes in desperate need of mending, and started writing a new recap for The Saved by the Bell Blog--and I still did not accomplish everything on my to-do list. Not a great way to start a Monday, but I feel more on top of things than I have in weeks. Months, maybe.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]