Thursday, May 05, 2005

Janice Dickinson’s Quote of the Week

Janice: “Don’t get me started, short, fat, squatty, blind, bald—”
Nolé: “Come on, my little plastic surgery victim freak of nature!”

This was a pretty fabulous quote, although my personal favorite was the one that started this bitch session, when Nolé, looking at Brittany’s picture, told Janice, “This totally looks like your face. Your first face.”

Still, for some reason, I just couldn't get excited about any of it. Is this because I’m so insanely busy that I don’t have time to care? Or is it because I’m starting to tire on reality TV? I think it may be the latter, because, busy as I am, you’d better believe I have plenty of time to care about tonight’s two-hour O.C. extravaganza. However, if you think that my reality-TV burnout means I’m going to miss even a minute of the new Britney Spears-Kevin Federline show…well, you’d be wrong.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]