Friday, April 08, 2005
Undeniable truths uncovered in the past week
Hot Pockets in France (which are still called Hot Pockets, and not Poches Chaud, as you might expect) are much better than Hot Pockets in America. Next time I go to France, I'm taking an extra suitcase and filling it up with Hot Pockets. You might think I'm joking, but I'm not. They're really that much better.
In addition, on the flight back, we received some sort of Hot Pocket-esque snack from Northwest that was also far superior to regular Hot Pockets. How did the original Hot Pocket come to suck so much in comparison to its counterparts? I'm not sure, but Hot Pockets might want to consider making some changes around here. And I mean changes bigger than just the new soft-bread "sub" crust (which is what I'm eating right now), because that's just not cutting it.
Hot Pockets in France (which are still called Hot Pockets, and not Poches Chaud, as you might expect) are much better than Hot Pockets in America. Next time I go to France, I'm taking an extra suitcase and filling it up with Hot Pockets. You might think I'm joking, but I'm not. They're really that much better.
In addition, on the flight back, we received some sort of Hot Pocket-esque snack from Northwest that was also far superior to regular Hot Pockets. How did the original Hot Pocket come to suck so much in comparison to its counterparts? I'm not sure, but Hot Pockets might want to consider making some changes around here. And I mean changes bigger than just the new soft-bread "sub" crust (which is what I'm eating right now), because that's just not cutting it.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]