Tuesday, April 26, 2005
Special guest star
As I continue to recover from my trip, I'm turning the blog over to a very special guest: Kate, who this weekend gave me what will undoubtedly go down in history as The Best Birthday Card Ever (With the Notable Exception of the Card I Gave Her for Her Birthday Freshman Year). Drawing inspiration from our newfound moonlighting careers as teen-magazine quiz writers, Kate designed my card in the form of a quiz, which I have secured permission to reprint here in full.
But before I do, I would just like to issue the following public service announcement: Do not, under any circumstances, attempt to travel with super glue in your makeup bag. I'm sure none of you need to be told why this is a bad idea, but apparently I should have been.
Now, on with the quiz!
How Well Do You Know Clare?
(Answer true or false)
1. If Clare had her own fab swimsuit line, it would so be called Razorblade Marshmallow.
2. Clare's fantasy career? Documentary filmmaker, of course!
3. Kristy Thomas is Clare's BSC soul sister.
4. On a rainy/sad day, Clare turns on her Tori Amos and Sarah McLachlan tunes.
5. If Clare missed anthro, she was playing hooky so she wouldn't miss Plinko on The Price Is Right.
6. Clare's other fantasy career? Mermaid.
7. One of Clare's fave books is Atlas Shrugged.
8. Clare's ultimate dream pet is a dog named Howie.
9. Cadbury eggs totally bring out Clare's sweet tooth.
10. Clare is totally crushing on Frank Sinatra.
Answer key: Hello! They're all true!
What your score says about you:
8-10 correct: Martin Maven
You're definitely in Clare's inner circle.
4-7 correct: Close Bud
You read Clare's blog, that's for sure.
0-3 correct: Clare Novice
Clueless. Totally clueless.
As I continue to recover from my trip, I'm turning the blog over to a very special guest: Kate, who this weekend gave me what will undoubtedly go down in history as The Best Birthday Card Ever (With the Notable Exception of the Card I Gave Her for Her Birthday Freshman Year). Drawing inspiration from our newfound moonlighting careers as teen-magazine quiz writers, Kate designed my card in the form of a quiz, which I have secured permission to reprint here in full.
But before I do, I would just like to issue the following public service announcement: Do not, under any circumstances, attempt to travel with super glue in your makeup bag. I'm sure none of you need to be told why this is a bad idea, but apparently I should have been.
Now, on with the quiz!
How Well Do You Know Clare?
(Answer true or false)
1. If Clare had her own fab swimsuit line, it would so be called Razorblade Marshmallow.
2. Clare's fantasy career? Documentary filmmaker, of course!
3. Kristy Thomas is Clare's BSC soul sister.
4. On a rainy/sad day, Clare turns on her Tori Amos and Sarah McLachlan tunes.
5. If Clare missed anthro, she was playing hooky so she wouldn't miss Plinko on The Price Is Right.
6. Clare's other fantasy career? Mermaid.
7. One of Clare's fave books is Atlas Shrugged.
8. Clare's ultimate dream pet is a dog named Howie.
9. Cadbury eggs totally bring out Clare's sweet tooth.
10. Clare is totally crushing on Frank Sinatra.
Answer key: Hello! They're all true!
What your score says about you:
8-10 correct: Martin Maven
You're definitely in Clare's inner circle.
4-7 correct: Close Bud
You read Clare's blog, that's for sure.
0-3 correct: Clare Novice
Clueless. Totally clueless.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]