Wednesday, February 09, 2005
The most amazing thing I saw last night on The Amazing Race
I don’t know about the rest of you, but about 20 minutes into last night’s finale, I was so annoyed by Hayden that I was actually contemplating turning the show off. And I probably would have if, by some miracle, she and Aaron had made it into the top three. Like, seriously. Flo much? Anyway, if after witnessing this same horrendous display of whining and bitchiness and freaking out, Aaron not only does not feel compelled to run away from this woman as fast as possible, but actually decides he wants to spend the rest of his life with her, I can only surmise one of two things: a) this is true love, or b) he’s been taking relationship advice from Victoria.
The best part of that impromptu proposal was Adam and Rebecca standing in the background, looking at him like, “Dude, what the hell are you doing? Were you on this last leg?”
The last five minutes of the show were just heartbreaking. Poor Kris and Jon. That had to be the saddest scene involving a train since Anna Karenina. But although I can’t deny being disappointed with the outcome, I really can’t begrudge Freddy and Kendra the win. I mean, the guy ate his own vomit, for God’s sake! That’s gotta count for something.
Did anyone else happen to notice what the last word spoken this season was? BABY. How incredibly fitting.
I don’t know about the rest of you, but about 20 minutes into last night’s finale, I was so annoyed by Hayden that I was actually contemplating turning the show off. And I probably would have if, by some miracle, she and Aaron had made it into the top three. Like, seriously. Flo much? Anyway, if after witnessing this same horrendous display of whining and bitchiness and freaking out, Aaron not only does not feel compelled to run away from this woman as fast as possible, but actually decides he wants to spend the rest of his life with her, I can only surmise one of two things: a) this is true love, or b) he’s been taking relationship advice from Victoria.
The best part of that impromptu proposal was Adam and Rebecca standing in the background, looking at him like, “Dude, what the hell are you doing? Were you on this last leg?”
The last five minutes of the show were just heartbreaking. Poor Kris and Jon. That had to be the saddest scene involving a train since Anna Karenina. But although I can’t deny being disappointed with the outcome, I really can’t begrudge Freddy and Kendra the win. I mean, the guy ate his own vomit, for God’s sake! That’s gotta count for something.
Did anyone else happen to notice what the last word spoken this season was? BABY. How incredibly fitting.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]