Tuesday, February 08, 2005
It is a small world after all
Just in case you were in doubt about the tininess of the blogging universe, here's a little reminder: Yesterday I found out, through the blog of someone I do not know, the preferred method of birth control used by one of my college friends, whom I haven't really talked to...well, since college.
"Random" doesn't even begin to describe it.
Also, if you're into that sort of thing: There's a new post up on the Saved by the Bell Blog! And there will be more in weeks to come! (And even more in weeks after that, provided that someone intends to keep his New Year's resolutions!) You can thank me later.
Just in case you were in doubt about the tininess of the blogging universe, here's a little reminder: Yesterday I found out, through the blog of someone I do not know, the preferred method of birth control used by one of my college friends, whom I haven't really talked to...well, since college.
"Random" doesn't even begin to describe it.
Also, if you're into that sort of thing: There's a new post up on the Saved by the Bell Blog! And there will be more in weeks to come! (And even more in weeks after that, provided that someone intends to keep his New Year's resolutions!) You can thank me later.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]