Thursday, February 03, 2005
I know it's early, but
I think I may have found my new American Idol boyfriend. I know. I know! But seriously. There was this guy on last night, Christopher Something-or-other, who was like the love child of Mike D and Adam Brody, with a little Napoleon Dynamite thrown in for good measure. And he. Was. Awesome. He came in and did this rap about the judges that was just so utterly fabulous that I am remiss I cannot reprint it here in its entirety. I do know that in the verse about Paula Abdul, he rhymed "Midol" with "American Idol." I think that's when I knew I loved him.
Sadly, he did not make it to Hollywood, so my on-screen love affair with him came to an abrupt end. But Christopher Something-or-other, you rapping hipster doofus, if you happen to stumble upon this site, call me. I mean it.
Caustic and sensual
If you, like me, abhor Valentine's Day with every fiber of your being (or at least every fiber that isn't already reserved for abhoring Abercrombie & Fitch and people who stand on the moving sidewalks in airports), then you should check this out. So awesome. But I must say, while I do love Nikki for knowing how much I would appreciate these cards, I do wish she hadn't chosen to alert me to their presence by sending me one predicting that I would die alone in a puddle of cat pee. Because, you know, if that's a hint, it's not very subtle.
I think I may have found my new American Idol boyfriend. I know. I know! But seriously. There was this guy on last night, Christopher Something-or-other, who was like the love child of Mike D and Adam Brody, with a little Napoleon Dynamite thrown in for good measure. And he. Was. Awesome. He came in and did this rap about the judges that was just so utterly fabulous that I am remiss I cannot reprint it here in its entirety. I do know that in the verse about Paula Abdul, he rhymed "Midol" with "American Idol." I think that's when I knew I loved him.
Sadly, he did not make it to Hollywood, so my on-screen love affair with him came to an abrupt end. But Christopher Something-or-other, you rapping hipster doofus, if you happen to stumble upon this site, call me. I mean it.
Caustic and sensual
If you, like me, abhor Valentine's Day with every fiber of your being (or at least every fiber that isn't already reserved for abhoring Abercrombie & Fitch and people who stand on the moving sidewalks in airports), then you should check this out. So awesome. But I must say, while I do love Nikki for knowing how much I would appreciate these cards, I do wish she hadn't chosen to alert me to their presence by sending me one predicting that I would die alone in a puddle of cat pee. Because, you know, if that's a hint, it's not very subtle.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]