Thursday, February 24, 2005

A good idea in theory, but…
Last night I was struck with the following thought: Since I seem to do most of my best thinking in the shower, imagine how brilliant I would be if I stayed in the shower all the time!

Of course, I would also be rather pruny. And if it didn’t work for Kramer, it’s probably not going to work for me. So I guess I’ll have to settle for only being brilliant for about 20 minutes a day. Which is still better than nothing.

Speaking of brilliance, props to Kristen for directing me to this site, which is absolutely hilarious. I have not yet had a chance to peruse it in its entirety, but I’ve already found several particularly quotable lines, including:

“They meet, fall in love and kiss. Eight months later, Maria is pregnant.”

“When you burst into flames every day, life can be a little hectic.”

“Ducks, The Killer Breed: They Swim, They Quack…They KILL!”

You know, if that last one is ever actually made into a movie, I’m thinking I’ll probably stay away.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]