Wednesday, December 08, 2004
The most amazing thing I saw last night on The Amazing Race
This must have been the "adult" episode of TAR6, from the Girls Gone Wild: Lac Rose scene (complete with the requisite lingering "bamp-chicka-bamp-bamp" shot of Kris's breasts) to a topless Gus (whose breasts, I might add, are much bigger than Kris's, yet somehow did not merit their own "bamp-chicka-bamp-bamp" shot) to Don's observation that "The finger of fate has diddled us once again" (which I realized might have been his attempt to use a less vulgar version of "fuck," in which case it failed miserably).
However, my vote for amazingness this week goes unequivocally to Jonathan's blue spotted faux-fur bucket hat. Because...how? And, for the love of God, why? What would possess a grown man to ever wear something like that, much less on television? Even as someone who has been schooled in the art of Fame Whore Fashion 101 by no less than the master himself, Ryan Seacrest, I can honestly say that that hat reaches new levels of hideousness. It looks like the alien spawn of Lil' Kim's wardrobe. I just hope he had it custom-made, because the thought that there might be more of those hats running around out there...well, that just scares me.
This must have been the "adult" episode of TAR6, from the Girls Gone Wild: Lac Rose scene (complete with the requisite lingering "bamp-chicka-bamp-bamp" shot of Kris's breasts) to a topless Gus (whose breasts, I might add, are much bigger than Kris's, yet somehow did not merit their own "bamp-chicka-bamp-bamp" shot) to Don's observation that "The finger of fate has diddled us once again" (which I realized might have been his attempt to use a less vulgar version of "fuck," in which case it failed miserably).
However, my vote for amazingness this week goes unequivocally to Jonathan's blue spotted faux-fur bucket hat. Because...how? And, for the love of God, why? What would possess a grown man to ever wear something like that, much less on television? Even as someone who has been schooled in the art of Fame Whore Fashion 101 by no less than the master himself, Ryan Seacrest, I can honestly say that that hat reaches new levels of hideousness. It looks like the alien spawn of Lil' Kim's wardrobe. I just hope he had it custom-made, because the thought that there might be more of those hats running around out there...well, that just scares me.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]