Thursday, December 09, 2004
J. Alexander’s Quote of the Week
I’m sorry, I just can’t give Janice the quote this week after she failed to say anything remotely random or amusing. (Apparently there was quite the bonanza last week, which I unfortunately missed.) And since the show made the poor, poor decision to get rid of Norelle, I have no choice but to fall back on my old stand-by, J. Alexander.
“I’ve been throwing the kitchen sink at you, and instead of throwing back a bathtub, you’re throwing me like, a little splash of bathwater [mimes being splashed with bathwater]!” –J., to Ann
As humorous as that crazy metaphor was, the best part was when Ann tried to retell it in an interview and was just like, “J. says he’s been throwing the kitchen sink at me, and…uh, whatever the rest of that metaphor was…” Yeah. I think that speaks for itself.
I’m sorry, I just can’t give Janice the quote this week after she failed to say anything remotely random or amusing. (Apparently there was quite the bonanza last week, which I unfortunately missed.) And since the show made the poor, poor decision to get rid of Norelle, I have no choice but to fall back on my old stand-by, J. Alexander.
“I’ve been throwing the kitchen sink at you, and instead of throwing back a bathtub, you’re throwing me like, a little splash of bathwater [mimes being splashed with bathwater]!” –J., to Ann
As humorous as that crazy metaphor was, the best part was when Ann tried to retell it in an interview and was just like, “J. says he’s been throwing the kitchen sink at me, and…uh, whatever the rest of that metaphor was…” Yeah. I think that speaks for itself.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]