Thursday, December 23, 2004
I was actually not dreaming of a white Christmas, but whatever
Yeah. So the powers that be have decided to dump about 5 inches of snow and ice on Kentucky just as I am about to head home. The interstate north of my parents' house is closed completely (apparently they had to open up our high-school gym to give travelers a place to crash until the bad weather abates), and the ones south to Nashville aren't looking so hot, either.
On the bright side, if I ever do make it home, perhaps I can get in some cross-country skiing while I'm there.
Yeah. So the powers that be have decided to dump about 5 inches of snow and ice on Kentucky just as I am about to head home. The interstate north of my parents' house is closed completely (apparently they had to open up our high-school gym to give travelers a place to crash until the bad weather abates), and the ones south to Nashville aren't looking so hot, either.
On the bright side, if I ever do make it home, perhaps I can get in some cross-country skiing while I'm there.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]