Sunday, December 19, 2004
I never want to see another cookie again
This weekend, I have been in the throes of Holiday Baking Extravaganza 2004. Last night, in a very Martha Stewart-like fashion, I was up until nearly 2 a.m. baking cookies. Of course, this was partly due to the fact that I have a very tiny oven and only one cookie sheet, and also partly due to the fact that I interspersed some of the cookie-making with watching American Beauty. Still, I think it's safe to say that I am officially suffering from cookie fatigue, which is not a good thing, because the Holiday Baking Extravaganza is not nearly over. I still need to make a few mini cheesecakes, and possibly a couple more batches of cookies. Ugh. If you don't hear from me for a couple of days, it's probably safe to assume that I'm covered in flour and passed out in front of the oven.
This weekend, I have been in the throes of Holiday Baking Extravaganza 2004. Last night, in a very Martha Stewart-like fashion, I was up until nearly 2 a.m. baking cookies. Of course, this was partly due to the fact that I have a very tiny oven and only one cookie sheet, and also partly due to the fact that I interspersed some of the cookie-making with watching American Beauty. Still, I think it's safe to say that I am officially suffering from cookie fatigue, which is not a good thing, because the Holiday Baking Extravaganza is not nearly over. I still need to make a few mini cheesecakes, and possibly a couple more batches of cookies. Ugh. If you don't hear from me for a couple of days, it's probably safe to assume that I'm covered in flour and passed out in front of the oven.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]