Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Hello, Clintons!
You may not believe this, but it’s true: The Clintons are reading my blog. No, really. I can prove it!

Last week, I finally signed up for a new stat tracker service after having gotten kicked off of ProStats at some indeterminable time (and for some indeterminable reason) in the recent past. Looking back, getting booted from ProStats was a blessing in disguise, as this new stat tracker is super fabulous. It gives me the precise location of every single person who is reading, which is how I found out about the Clintons.

You see, I noticed that I was getting several visits from Chappaqua, New York. Who could I possibly know who lives in Chappaqua, I thought. And then it hit me: the Clintons! Not that I actually know the Clintons personally or anything (I mean, not yet…they seem to be pretty big fans, though, so I can only assume it is just a matter of time), but I did write about that dream I had where I ran into Hillary with a golf cart, so she probably found me by Googling herself and decided that she and Bill should stick around to read about all my wacky antics. So welcome, Bill and Hil!

Note: If you are reading from Chappaqua and you are not in fact Bill and/or Hillary Clinton, please do not spoil this for me. Thanks.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]