Monday, November 29, 2004

Oh, and that, too
I forgot to mention in my last post that I was also thankful for finally getting to see the first Spider-Man movie so I could witness firsthand Peter Parker's prowess with the auto-timer. In addition to auto-timer, it appears he was also aided in taking pictures of himself by some sort of wireless remote, because how else would he have been able to take the pictures at exactly the right moment? Unless that's another one of his super powers.

While the movie did answer some questions, it also raised others. Namely, how does Spider-Man know when someone needs help? I mean, he doesn't have super hearing like Superman, right? So does he just fly around the city during his downtime, looking for people in peril? You'd think that might get in the way of, you know, Peter Parker having a life and stuff. Or is this where the whole "Spidey Sense" concept comes into play?

I'm also thankful that I know people like Doug, who can provide answers to these questions.

And I'm thankful for samples of pumpkin pie at the grocery store. Not that that has anything to do with Doug or Spider-Man, but I'm thankful nonetheless.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]