Thursday, October 28, 2004
Janice Dickinson's Quote of the Week: Special Halloween Edition
"You look like you should be out in a cornfield somewhere, scaring crows." --Janice, to Cassie
What was particularly amusing about this quote was that she followed it with her own imitation of a scarecrow, which involved half closing her eyes, raising her hands up above her head and emitting a vaguely frightening high-pitched noise. I'm no crow, but it certainly scared me.
I also liked it when she told Nolé that the only reason he liked Toccara was because he's really just a plus-sized girl, too. Ha! Speaking of Nolé, I was happy to see the triumphant return of Empress Minnie this week. For a second there, I was starting to worry that Nolé was turning straight on us...first he lost the dog, and then the lisp mysteriously disappeared. Minnie’s reappearance helps assuage those fears somewhat.
And while we’re on the subject…how exactly does Nolé qualify as a top fashion editor? What top fashion magazine is he editor of, exactly? It’s certainly not one I’ve ever heard of, and, being in the business myself, I’ve heard of a lot of them. Unless maybe he’s actually Anna Wintour in disguise. I have to admit, that would be pretty clever.
"You look like you should be out in a cornfield somewhere, scaring crows." --Janice, to Cassie
What was particularly amusing about this quote was that she followed it with her own imitation of a scarecrow, which involved half closing her eyes, raising her hands up above her head and emitting a vaguely frightening high-pitched noise. I'm no crow, but it certainly scared me.
I also liked it when she told Nolé that the only reason he liked Toccara was because he's really just a plus-sized girl, too. Ha! Speaking of Nolé, I was happy to see the triumphant return of Empress Minnie this week. For a second there, I was starting to worry that Nolé was turning straight on us...first he lost the dog, and then the lisp mysteriously disappeared. Minnie’s reappearance helps assuage those fears somewhat.
And while we’re on the subject…how exactly does Nolé qualify as a top fashion editor? What top fashion magazine is he editor of, exactly? It’s certainly not one I’ve ever heard of, and, being in the business myself, I’ve heard of a lot of them. Unless maybe he’s actually Anna Wintour in disguise. I have to admit, that would be pretty clever.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]