Wednesday, October 20, 2004
I am a technological wizard
OK, maybe not. But last night, I did actually install a new modem in my computer. All by myself! And with minimal help from the instruction booklet! (Although that really had less to do with the fact that I didn't need the instructions and more to do with the fact that the instruction book was, at best, minimally helpful.) In fact, the installation of the modem was quite easy, once I got over my qualms about manhandling the seemingly delicate inner components of my computer. But still, I was quite proud of myself. And also really happy that I can now download songs on my computer again because, after two Internet-free years, my collection of 400+ mp3s was beginning to get surprisingly stale.
OK, maybe not. But last night, I did actually install a new modem in my computer. All by myself! And with minimal help from the instruction booklet! (Although that really had less to do with the fact that I didn't need the instructions and more to do with the fact that the instruction book was, at best, minimally helpful.) In fact, the installation of the modem was quite easy, once I got over my qualms about manhandling the seemingly delicate inner components of my computer. But still, I was quite proud of myself. And also really happy that I can now download songs on my computer again because, after two Internet-free years, my collection of 400+ mp3s was beginning to get surprisingly stale.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]