Wednesday, September 22, 2004
The most amazing thing I saw last night on The Amazing Race
“There’s such a thing as karma,” says Christie. Oh, yes there is, darling, and now we all know it after watching it come back to bite you on your Texas-emblazoned ass for comments like that and so many other transgressions that are too numerous to mention. Maybe now you’ll think twice before telling cab drivers to mow down innocent pedestrians, hmm?
Although Chip and Kim’s karmic triumph over the evil that is Colin and Christie was no doubt the most amazing thing about last night’s episode, I feel compelled to award second- and third-place “most amazing” awards, in keeping with the finale’s ending. (And besides, there were so many amazing things that it’s hard to mention just one.) So…
The second most amazing thing I saw last night on The Amazing Race was Chip saying, “It’s on like Donkey Kong, baby!” I plan to incorporate this phrase into my daily life whenever possible.
The third most amazing thing I saw last night on The Amazing Race was a tie between Colin falling off the kayak and Christie wiping out in the airport. Oh, how I love physical comedy. Not to mention karma.
“There’s such a thing as karma,” says Christie. Oh, yes there is, darling, and now we all know it after watching it come back to bite you on your Texas-emblazoned ass for comments like that and so many other transgressions that are too numerous to mention. Maybe now you’ll think twice before telling cab drivers to mow down innocent pedestrians, hmm?
Although Chip and Kim’s karmic triumph over the evil that is Colin and Christie was no doubt the most amazing thing about last night’s episode, I feel compelled to award second- and third-place “most amazing” awards, in keeping with the finale’s ending. (And besides, there were so many amazing things that it’s hard to mention just one.) So…
The second most amazing thing I saw last night on The Amazing Race was Chip saying, “It’s on like Donkey Kong, baby!” I plan to incorporate this phrase into my daily life whenever possible.
The third most amazing thing I saw last night on The Amazing Race was a tie between Colin falling off the kayak and Christie wiping out in the airport. Oh, how I love physical comedy. Not to mention karma.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]