Thursday, April 15, 2004

It makes me feel like Scott Collins
Actually, the fact that I even have a crush on a local TV news reporter already made me feel like Scott. So when I was out walking in my neighborhood yesterday and spotted him setting up for a live shot and got all fluttery and starstruck, it was really just icing on the feeling-like-Scott cake. Unfortunately, the object of my affection was talking on his cell phone as I walked by and failed to notice my blatant staring. The cameraman, however, did notice, and said, "Come on, you know you want to be on TV!" As I was in my workout clothes, I refused his offer, thus giving up the chance to meet my crush. Why am I so stupid?

I returned from my walk a few minutes after American Idol had started, so I missed the explanation of what qualifications Quentin Tarantino has for being a guest judge, other than the fact that he has the potential to say something really off-the-wall crazy and the fact that he has a movie coming out this weekend. Apparently, I also missed the explanation of why he was wearing a pastel striped shirt and a pooka-shell necklace.

Overall, I was disappointed with the Tarantino guest spot. He didn't say anything really mean and crazy, and more importantly, he didn't spit on Ryan Seacrest (as I had hoped), even when Ryan heralded the much-chagrined return of "Seacrest out!" Tarantino, man, what happened to you?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]