Wednesday, February 25, 2004
...Or not
The evil Target card continues to inflict its misery upon me. I just signed on to view my electronic statement and bask in the glory of my $0 balance. And even though my online account has registered the fact that I paid off the card and does in fact show a $0 balance, it still says I have a minimum payment of $20 due. I swear to God, if I somehow get a $25 late fee for not making a payment that I don't actually have to make, it is not going to be pretty. Damn you, evil Target card!
Speaking of evil, last night was further proof that the ANTM Alliance is better served when I'm out of town. The evil Camille somehow managed not to do anything evil this week and was allowed to stay on the show. Plus, the spirit of Catie somehow came back and infiltrated nearly everyone on the show, turning them all into big crybabies (including Tyra, who started weeping when she realized how much fun everyone would make of her upon witnessing her music video, but excluding Camille, who I'm starting to think might actually be a cyborg, and Janice Dickinson, who is most definitely a cyborg).
In other news, I think I might be in love with Jon Peter Lewis (aka the Pen Salesman) from American Idol. He's just so adorably clueless. Plus, he's kind of like the poor man's Chad Michael Murray. While it's true that I'd much rather have the real Chad Michael Murray, sometimes it's good to set more realistic goals. While I don't think JPL has a chance in hell to win American Idol, I think he could be a viable contender on America's Next Top Clare's Boyfriend.
The evil Target card continues to inflict its misery upon me. I just signed on to view my electronic statement and bask in the glory of my $0 balance. And even though my online account has registered the fact that I paid off the card and does in fact show a $0 balance, it still says I have a minimum payment of $20 due. I swear to God, if I somehow get a $25 late fee for not making a payment that I don't actually have to make, it is not going to be pretty. Damn you, evil Target card!
Speaking of evil, last night was further proof that the ANTM Alliance is better served when I'm out of town. The evil Camille somehow managed not to do anything evil this week and was allowed to stay on the show. Plus, the spirit of Catie somehow came back and infiltrated nearly everyone on the show, turning them all into big crybabies (including Tyra, who started weeping when she realized how much fun everyone would make of her upon witnessing her music video, but excluding Camille, who I'm starting to think might actually be a cyborg, and Janice Dickinson, who is most definitely a cyborg).
In other news, I think I might be in love with Jon Peter Lewis (aka the Pen Salesman) from American Idol. He's just so adorably clueless. Plus, he's kind of like the poor man's Chad Michael Murray. While it's true that I'd much rather have the real Chad Michael Murray, sometimes it's good to set more realistic goals. While I don't think JPL has a chance in hell to win American Idol, I think he could be a viable contender on America's Next Top Clare's Boyfriend.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]